Article written by Angela Hydes, Marketing and Content Contributor. Follow us at @TALGroup.
If you currently hold a management or executive leadership role, the infographic below could be a very helpful tool to you. It was put together by Resourceful Manager and compares results from over 1,8383 managers and executives worldwide who directly manage other employees as part of their role.
Some key findings from this study show that the majority of managers…
- Oversee 1 to 5 direct reports (56%)
- View their department as understaffed (52%)
- Work between 45 to 50 hours a week (35%)
- Are relatively satisfied with their payscale (59%)
- Get in touch with their direct reports at least once a week (59%)
[Infographic via Resourceful Manager]
Looking to recruit or for a career change? Do not hesitate to reach out to us either on talgroup.net, in person at our head office, or by phone (+1 416 599 1825). One of our recruiting experts would be happy to begin planning your recruitment campaign for you.